Universal Engineers offers Swivel Joint/Swing Joint for Mooring (Submerged Services), Aviation, Mining Industry (For Hot Air), Oil and Gas Industry.
- Size: 2" (50 mm) to 36" (900 mm)
- Swivel Joints are available in style 20, 30 and 40 with flanged end connections or combination of
- ANSI 150 Class, 300 class or Specialty Flange. Designed as per API Spec. Standard 6H..
Material of Construction:
Two different design constructions:
- Carbon Steel: ASTM Plate A515/A516 Gr. 60/70 (sizes upto 6" in CS A105 Forging)
- Stainless Steel: ASTM Plate/Casting of SS304/SS316 (CF8/ CF8M or equivalent)
- Two Piece Design: The main seal replacement requires dismantling both bearings.
- Split Flange Design: The main seal can be replaced without dismantling any bearings.
- Ball Bearing, fitted with two rows of widespread ball bearing (Chrome CS or SS).
- Heavy-duty load bearing capacity widespread ball-bearing raceway hardened up to 345 BHN (equals to 37 Rockwell "C") through a special permanent metal hard facing process.
- Seal Contact Faces are overlaid with Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel (SS) Lining: